Wickman Construction Company builds both custom and spec homes. Several spec homes are now under construction, ranging in price from the mid-$140s to high $160s.
See them just off of Russellville Road in Bowling Green about a mile from the Toll Road.
For an appointment to see homes for sale, contact Craig Wickman by e-mail or at (270) 303-2241
See also 234 Windover 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
Located in the lovely country-feeling neighborhood of Brentwood Place, these are no ordinary homes. They are on lots of 1⁄4 to a full acre, not far from all the amenities of town and WKU, but in a country setting with tasteful neighborhood construction guidelines to protect your investment. Read about the home's features.
- Standard Features Selected by Builder:
- 4 Bedroom/2 Full Bath
- Open Floor Plan Great for Entertaining
- Oversized 2 Car Garage
- Hardi Siding
- Hardwood in Kitchen/Dining/Entry/Hall
- Master with Walk-In Closet and Trey Ceiling
- Master Bath w/ Tile and Double Shower
- Solid Wood Custom Cabinets in Kitchen & Baths
- Oversized Walk-In Laundry with Tile Floor
- 10X12 ft Back Deck
- Standard Lighting and Appliance Package
- Possible Upgrades for Pre-Qualified Buyer with Purchase Commitment
- Builder will provide upgrade costs to be added to sale price if selected upgrade is requested prior to standard installation.
- Some standard items may be swapped out after being installed, but additional costs may apply.
- Proposed floor plan for 330 Brighton Avenue
- Final room dimensions and floor plan may vary at builder's discretion. (Click image to view larger version.)